1. Boger, Ole. 2014. The Cape Town Convention and proprietary security over ships, . Uniform Law Review 19: 24.
2. Clark, Lorne S. 2004. The 2001 Cape Town Convention on international interests in mobile equipment and aircraft equipment protocol: Internationalizing asset-based financing principles for the acquisition of aircraft and engines. Journal of Air law and Commerce 69: p.3, at p.5.
3. Gabriel, Henry Deep. 2015. The MAC protocol: We aren’t there yet - How far do we have to go? The Cape Town Convention Journal 4: 67.
4. Goode, Roy. 2012. From acorn to oak tree: The development of the Cape Town Convention and protocols, . Uniform Law Review p.599, at p.603.
5. Kozuka, Souichirou. 2006. The economic implications of uniformity in law. In An economic analysis of private international law (Mohr Siebeck) ed. Jurgen Basedow and Toshiyuki Kono (reprinted with slight modifications in: [2007-4] Uniform Law Review p.683).
6. Kozuka, Souichirou. 2016. Security interests in transport vehicles - The Cape Town Convention and its implementation in national law. In General Reports of the XIXth Congress of the International Academy of Comparative Law/Rapports Generaux du XIXeme Congres de L’Academie Internationale de Droit Compare (Springer) ed. Martin Schauer and Bea Verschraegen.
7. Kronke, Herbert. 2011. Financial leasing and its unification by Unidroit - General report, [2011-1/2] Uniform Law Review p.23 (also published in: K.B. Brown and D.V. Snyder (eds.), General reports of the XVIIIth congress of the International Academy of Comparative Law (Springer, 2012)).
8. Lyall, Francis, and Paul B. Larsen. 2009. Space law: A treatise. Farnham: Ashgate.
9. Mooney Jr, Charles W. 2015. The MAC protocol: Some comments and a challenge. The Cape Town Convention Journal 4: 76.
10. Schmalenbach, Dirk. 2015. Recent developments in Aircraft finance with special regard to the Cape Town Convention. Zeitschrift fur Luft- und Weltraumrecht 64: Jg, S.270.
11. Sundahl, Mark. 2015. Financing space ventures. In Handbook of space law, ed. Edward Elgar, Frans von der Dunk and Fabio Tronchetti.
12. Weber, Ludwig. 2015. Public and private features of the Cape Town Convention. The Cape Town Convention Journal 4: 53.
13. Wool, Jeffrey. 2012. Treaty design, implementation, and compliance benchmarking economic benefit - A framework as applied to the Cape Town Convention, . Uniform Law Review 17: 633.
14. Wool, Jeffrey, and Andrej Jonovic. 2013. The relationship between transnational commercial law treaties and national law - A framework as applied to the Cape Town Convention. The Cape Town Convention Journal 2, p.65 at p.69.