- 1. von Bar, C., and E. Clive (eds.). 2009. Principles, definitions and model rules of European private law, Draft Common Frame of Reference (DCFR). (Full ed., Sellier). vol. 6, 5389.
- 2. Beale, H., M. Bridge, L. Gullifer, and E. Lomnika. 2012. The law of security and title-based financing, 2nd ed. Oxford: OUP.
- 3. Bonell, M.J. (ed.). 1999. A new approach in international commercial contracts. The UNIDROITprinciples of international commercial contracts. The Hague: Kluwer Law Int.
- 4. Bussani, M. 1998. Rapport italien, in Les garanties de financement, Travaux de l’Association Henri Capitant. vol. XLVII. Paris: LGDJ, 213.
- 5. Bussani, M. 2002. Le present et l’avenir des suretes reelles, in Rapports nationaux italien/ Italian National Reports, XVI international congress of comparative law, Brisbane 2002. Milano : Giuffre. 245.
- 6. Chianale, A. 2010. L’ipoteca, Trattato di diritto civile diretto da R. Sacco. In I diritti reali, vol. 6, 2nd ed, 142. Torino: UTET.
- 7. Cuming, R.C.C. 1991. International regulation of aspects of security interests in mobile equipment. Unif L Rev, 75.
- 8. Deschamps, M. 2013. The perfection and priority rules of the Cape Town Convention and the Aircraft Protocol- A comparative law analysis. Cape Town Convention Journal 2: 51.
- 9. Drobnig U. 2010. Security Rights in Movables. In Towards a European Civil Code, 4th ed. Hartkamp A.S., Hesselink M.W. et al. eds.. Wolters Kluwer, Chapter 43, 1025.
- 10. Ferrarini, G. 1997. Changes to personal property security law in Italy: A comparative and functional approach. In Making commercial law. Essays in honour of R.M. Goode, ed. R. Cranston, 477. Oxford: OUP.
- 11. Fiorentini, F. 2014. Il pegno. In Trattato dei diritti reali, vol. V Diritti reali di garanzia, ed. A. Gambaro and U. Morello, 1. Milano: Giuffre.
- 12. Gabrielli, E. 1998. Delle garanzie rotative. Napoli: Jovene.
- 13. Gabrielli, E. 2005. I diritti reali, vol. 5, Il pegno. In Trattato di diritto civile directed by R Sacco. Torino: UTET.
- 14. Goode, R. 1998. Transcending the boundaries of earth and space: The preliminary draft Unidroit Convention on international interests in mobile equipment. Uniform Law Review 3: 52.
- 15. Goode, R. 2014. Convention on International interests in mobile equipment and Luxembourg Protocol thereto on matters specific to railway rolling stock. Official commentary, 2nd ed. Rome: Unidroit.
- 16. Goode, R. 2013. Convention on international interests in mobile equipment and protocol thereto on matters specific to aircraft equipment, official commentary, 3rd ed. Rome: Unidroit.
- 17. Goode, R., H. Kronke, E. McKendrick, and J. Wool. 2012. Transnational commercial law. International instruments and commentary, 2nd ed. Oxford: OUR
- 18. Graziadei, M., and Alb. Candian. 2009. Italian report. In Security rights in movable property in European private law, ed. Kieninger, E-M. Cambridge: CUP.
- 19. Guglielmucci, G. 2012. Diritto fallimentare, 5th ed. Torino: Giappichelli.
- 20. Kieninger, E.-M. (ed.). 2009. Security rights in movable property in European private law. Cambridge: CUP.
- 21. Kronke, H. 2001. Financial leasing and its unification by Unidroit. Uniform Law Review: 23.
- 22. Lefebvre D’Ovidio, A., G. Pescatore, and L. Tullio. 2013. Manuale di diritto della navigazi- one, 13th ed. Milano: Giuffre.
- 23. Mastropaolo, F., P. De Vecchis, and E.M. Mastropaolo in Mastropaolo, F (ed.). 2006. I con- tratti di garanzia, 1, Trattato dei contratti directed by P Rescigno and E Gabrielli, 1192. Torino: UTET.
- 24. Murino, F. 2010. L'autotutela nell'escussione della garanzia finanziaria pignoratizia, 83. Milano: Giuffre.
- 25. Righetti, G. 1992. Ipoteca navale ed aeronautica. In Digesto IV, Discipline privatistiche, sez. comm., vol. VII, 535. Torino: UTET.
- 26. Tucci, G. 1991. Garanzia. In Digesto IV, Discipline privatistiche, sez.civ., vol. VII, 579. Torino: Utet.
- 27. Tucci, G. 1999. Towards a transnational commercial law for secured transactions: The preliminary draft UNIDROIT Convention and Italian law. Uniform Law Review 4: 371.
- 28. Veneziano, A. 2007. Italy. In Cross-border security over tangibles, ed. H.C. Sigman and E.-M. Kieninger, 159. Munchen: Sellier.
- 29. Wool, J. 2012. Treaty design, implementation, and compliance benchmarking economic benefit - A framework as applied to the Cape Town convention. Uniform Law Review 4, 633.
Anna Veneziano is Professor of Comparative Law at the University of Teramo, Italy. She is currently serving as Deputy Secretary-General of the Institute for the Unification of Private Law Unidroit. She is also affiliated to the University of Amsterdam (UvA), The Netherlands, as Professor of European Property Law.
A graduate with honours of the University of Rome I La Sapienza, she was awarded a Fulbright scholarship and received her LL.M. from the Yale Law School in 1993 and obtained a PhD degree in Comparative Law from the University of Florence (Italy) in 1996.
Among her policy making activities, before joining Unidroit she was a member of the Italian delegation with respect to the Cape Town Convention on International Interests on Mobile Equipment and the Protocol thereto relating to Aircraft (2001) as well as the Protocol thereto relating to Space Assets (2012). She was also a member of the Study Group on a European Civil Code and of the Compilation and Redaction Group on a Draft Common Frame of Reference on European Private Law (DCFR), as well as of the restricted Expert Group set up by the European Commission for the redaction of a common European law on sales (CESL).
Her main work, research and publication areas are on secured transactions and international insolvency as well as international, comparative and European contracts and sales law.