1. AFNOR NF X35-102: Conception ergonomique des espaces de travail en bureaux(Ergonomical design of office workplace,in French), Paris, 1998.
2. AFNOR NF S31080: Acoustique—Bureaux et espaces associes (Acoustics—Offices and associated spaces,in French), Paris, 2006.
3. A.C.C. Warnock, Acoustical privacy in the landscaped office, Journal of the Acoustical Society of America,53(6), 1535-1543 (1973).
4. Acoustique des espaces ouverts (Acoustics of open plan offices,in French), Standard Project NF S 31.199, St. Denis, 2013.
5. J. Bradley, B. Gover, Criteria for acoustic comfort in open plan offices,NRCC Publication Nr 47331, Ottawa, 2004.
6. V. Hongisto et al., Determination of acoustic conditions in open offices and suggestions for acoustic classification, presented at Proceedings of ICA 2007, Madrid, 2007.
7. Certivea, Referentiel pour la qualite environnementale des batiments—Batiments tertiaires (Referential for the environmental quality of buildings—Office buildings,in French), Paris, 2012.
8. BREEAM, Environmental and sustainability standards,2008.
9. W Passchier-Vermeer, W.F. Passchier, Noise exposure and public health, Environment Health Perspectives,108(1), 123-131 (2000).
10. ISO 3352: Acoustics—Noise assessment according to its influence on speech intelligibility, Geneva, 1974.
11. M. Concha-Barrientos, D. Campbell-Lendrum, K. Steenland, Occupational noise—Assessing the burden of disease from work related hearing impairment at national and local levels,WHO, Geneva, 2004.
12. ASTM E1130-08: Standard Test method for objective measurement of speech privacy in open plan spaces using articulation index, 2008.
13. L.J. Loewen, P. Suedfeld, Cognitive and arousal effects of office masking noise, Environment and Behavior,24(3), 381-395 (1992).
14. ASTM E1374: Standard guide for open offices acoustics and applicable ASTM standards, Philadelphia, 1993.
15. ASTM E1573-09: Standard test method for evaluating masking sound in open offices using a weighted and one third octave band sound pressure levels, 2009.
16. J. Veitch et al., Masking speech in open plan offices with simulated ventilation noise: Noise levels and spectral composition effects on acoustic satisfaction, Internal Report IRC-IR 846, Ottawa, 2002.
19. ISO 17624: Acoustics—Guidelines for noise control in offices and workrooms by means of acoustical screens, Geneva, 2004.
20. M. Asselineau, Noise levels inside open space facilities, case studies, presented at ICSV18 Proceedings, Rio, 2011.
21. J.A. Veitch, K.E. Charles, G.R. Newsham, C.J.G. Marquardt, J. Geerts, Workstation characteristics and environmental satisfaction in open-plan offices: COPE field findings,NRCC-47629, National Research Council Canada, 2004.
22. BREEAM Europe commercial assessor manual,SD5066A, Watford, UK, 2009.
23. Y. Le Muet et al., Thermally activated cooling technology (TABS) and high acoustic demand: Acoustic and thermal results from field measurements, presented at Internoise 2013 Proceedings, Innsbruck, 2013.
24. C.J.G. Marquardt, J.A. Veitch, K.E. Charles, Environmental satisfaction with open-plan office furniture design and layout,IRC Research Report RR-106, Ottawa, 2002.
25. FIOH, Room acoustic modeling of an open plan office, Helsinki, 2007, http://www.ttl.fi/ openofficeacoustics.
26. P. Chevret, J. Chatillon, Implementation of diffraction in a ray-tracing model for the prediction of noise in open-plan offices, 132, 5, 3125-3137, 2012, Acoustical Society of America.
27. Peutz, Cantine, predictive assessment of noise levels in catering areas for schools and companies, Internal report, Paris, 1990.
28. ISO3382-3: Acoustics—Measurement of room acoustic parameters—Open plan offices,Geneva, 2012.
29. A. Ebissou, P. Chevret, E. Parizet, Objective and subjective assessment of disturbance by office noise—Relevance of the use of the speech transmission index, presented at Acoustics 2012 Proceedings, Nantes, 2012.