Luxury Is About Pleasure
Pleasure should be at the center of the conversation. High-end valuable products carry the association of a gentle, caring, pleasing relationship. Different clients have different expectations when it comes to enjoyment and this is the privilege of being able to advise wealthy customers on high-end products.
During the conversation with Mrs. Michelle Taylor, pleasure could have been mentioned in various ways:
- - “What a pleasure to have you visiting today. ”
- - “Please, how can I assist you?”
- - “Assisting you is a real pleasure. ”
- - “I am sure that your husband will be so pleased to find just the right gift for you. ”
- - “I want to be able to help you find the perfect gift for your wife. ”
- - “Madame, I am sure that it’s a pleasure for your husband to buy this if you really like it. ”
Luxury buying is a positive act. Luxury might not be necessary (in the functional sense of the word) but it is essential as an aspect of the human need for self-affirmation and also for the pleasure it provides. It is useful, it can be a social necessity and it is an economic reality.
And, why not?