1. Treatise on Process Metallurgy, vol. 1: Process Fundamentals (Ringgold Inc, 2014).
2. T. Abel Engh, Principles of Metal Refining, 2nd ed. (Oxford University Pres, 1992).
3. Ida Kero et al., “Refining Kinetics of Selected Elements in the Industrial Silicon Process”, Metallurgical and Materials Transactions B, 46 (2015), 1186-1194.
4. Kai Tang, “Thermodynamic Analysis of Oxidative Ladle Refining of Silicon Melt Including Models for Thermophysical Properties of the Silicon Melt and SiO2-Al2O3-CaO Slag” (Report F8532, SINTEF Materials and Chemistry, 2007).
5. Anders Schei, Johan Kristian Tauset and Halvard Tveit, Production of High Silicon Alloys, 1st ed. (Tapir Forlag, 1998).
6. Alireza Ashrafian et al., “A Reactor Model For Ladle Refining of Silicon Metal” (6th International Conference on CFD in Oil and Gas, Metallurgical and Process Industries, SINTEF/NTNU, Trondheim, Norway, 10-12 June 2008).
7. E. L. Cussler, Diffusion: Mass Transfer in Fluid Systems, 2nd ed. (Cambridge University Press, 1997).
8. Jan Erik Olsen et al., “CFD Modelling of a Reactive Gas Stirred Three Phase Silicon Reactor” (6th International Conference on CFD in Oil and Gas, Metallurgical and Process Industries, SINTEF/NTNU, Trondheim, Norway, 10-12 June 2008).
9. Lars Klemet Jakobsson, “Distribution of Boron Between Silicon and CaO-SiO2, MgO-SiO2, CaO-MgO-SiO2 and CaO-Al2O3-SiO2 Slags at 1600 °C” (PhD. Thesis, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, 2013).
10. M. W. Chase Jr, “Tables, NIST-JANAF Thermochemical”, J. Phys. Chem. Ref. Data”, 1998.
11. John L. Lyman and Tetsuji Noda, “Thermochemical Properties of Si2F6 and SiF4 in Gas and Condensed Phases”, Journal of Physical and Chemical Reference Data, 30(2001), 165-186.
12. Alex Kondratiev and Evgueni Jak, “A Quasi-chemical Viscosity Model for Fully Liquid Slags in the Al2O3-CaO-FeO-SiO2 System”, Metallurgical and Materials Transactions B, 36 (2005), 623-638.