1. Milone M, De Placido G, Musella M, et al. Incidence of successful pregnancy after weight loss interventions in infertile women: A systematic review and meta-analysis of the literature. Obes Surg 2015 Dec 12;26(2):443-451.
2. Duval K, Langlois MF, Carranza-Mamane B, et al. The obesity-fertility protocol: A randomized controlled trial assessing clinical outcomes and costs of a transferable interdisciplinary lifestyle intervention, before and during pregnancy, in obese infertile women. BMC Obesity 2015;2:47.
4. Shils ME, Olson JA, Shike M, et al. Modern Nutrition in Health and Diseases. Philadelphia, PA: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 2006, pp. 772-773.
5. Kakarla N, Dailey C, Marino T, et al. Pregnancy after gastric bypass surgery and internal hernia formation. Am Coll Obstet Gyn 2005 May;105:1195-1198.
6. Filip JE, Mattar SG, Bowers SP, et al. Internal hernia formation after laparoscopic Roux-en-Y gastric bypass for morbid obesity. Am Surg 2002;68:640-643.
7. Jacquemyn Y, Meesters J. Pregnancy as a risk factor for undertreatment after bariatric surgery. BMJ Case Rep 2014 Jan 9;bcr2013202779.
8. Chevrot A, Lesage N, Msika S, et al. Digestive surgical complications during pregnancy following bariatric surgery: Experience of a center for perinatology and obesity. J Gynecol Obstet Biol Reprod 2015 May 20;45(4):372-379.
9. Johansson K, Cnattingius S, Ingmar Naslund MD, et al. Outcomes of pregnancy after bariatric surgery. N Engl J Med 2015 Feb 26;372(9):814-824.
10. Pelizzo G, Calcaterra V, Fusillo M, et al. Malnutrition in pregnancy following bariatric surgery: Three clinical cases of fetal neural defects. Nutr J 2014 Jan 14;13:59.
11. Jans G, Matthys C, Bogaerts A, et al. Maternal micronutrient deficiencies and related adverse neonatal outcomes after bariatric surgery: A systematic review. Adv Nutr 2015 Jul 15;6(4):420-429.
12. Machado SN, Pereira S, Saboya C, et al. Influences of Roux-en-Y gastric bypass on the nutritional status of Vitamin A in pregnant woman: A comparative study. Obes Surg 2015 May 22;26(1):26-31.
13. Devlieger R, Guelinckx I, Jans G, et al. Micronutrient levels and supplement intake in pregnancy after bariatric surgery: A prospective cohort study. PLOS One 2014 Dec 3;9(12):e114192.
14. Chevrot A, Kayem G, Coupaye M, et al. Impact of bariatric surgery on fetal growth restriction: Experience of a perinatal and bariatric surgery center. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2015 Nov 25;214(5):655.e1-e7.
15. Dell’ Agnolo CM, Cyr C, de Montigny, et al. Pregnancy after bariatric surgery: Obstetric and perinatal outcomes, and growth and development of children. Obes Surg2015;25(11):2030-2039.
16. Manning S, Finer N, Elkalaawy M, et al. Timing of pregnancy in obese women after bariatric surgery. Pregnancy Hypertens 2014 July;4(3):235.
17. Andreasen LA, Nilas L, Kjaer MM. Operative complications during pregnancy after gastric bypass—A register-based cohort study. Obes Surg 2014;24:1634-1638.
18. Food and Nutrition Board, Institute of Medicine. Dietary Reference Intakes for Energy, Carbohydrate, Fiber, Fat, Fatty Acids, Cholesterol, Protein, and Amino Acids. Washington, DC: National Academy Press, 2002.
19. Food and Nutrition Board, Institute of Medicine. Dietary Reference Intakes for Vitamin A, Vitamin K, Arsenic, Boron, Chromium, Copper, Iron, Manganese, Molybdenum, Nickel, Silicon, Vanadium, and Zinc. Washington, DC: National Academy Press, 2001.
20. Food and Nutrition Board, Institute of Medicine. Dietary Reference Intakes for Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Vitamin D, and Fluoride. Washington, DC: National Academy Press, 1997.
21. Food and Nutrition Board, Institute of Medicine. Dietary Reference Intake for Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Selenium and Carotenoids. Washington, DC: National Academy Press, 2000.
22. Food and Nutrition Board, Institute of Medicine. Dietary Reference Intake for Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folate, Vitamin B12, Pantothenic Acid, Biotin and Choline. Washington, DC: National Academy Press, 1998.
23. Food and Nutrition Board, Institute of Medicine. Dietary Reference Intakes for Water, Potassium, Sodium, Chloride and Sulfate. Washington, DC: National Academy Press, 2004.